We just spent a family week at the beautiful Royal Haciendas. We have sons from 25 to 31 and they had a great week. Several went diving and said it was some of the best diving in the world. Sharks were plentiful on one dive as the guides fed them as my family watched from a safe distance. Golfing was a highlight at the new Grand Coral course next door for some of us also. Very well taken care of and fun to play. 5th ave. in Playa is always a hit as well. The only down side was the wireless internet needs to be upgraded as it was so slow during hours when many were using it. Very clean resort with many amenities. The spa is over the top also and my wife enjoyed that again this year. You will love the feel for any age family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Inclusive, All Suites Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Inclusive, All Suites Resorts Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico