I found out when I got there about the Nick Price golf course right at the entrance of the Hacienda hotel. The cost was $94 for the Monday tournament. If you play golf on another day, you can play for $94 after 1PM or around $150 in the morning. You can rent Ping knock offs (fake Pings) for free at the Scuba shop or rent Callaway's for around $40.
I'm from Texas and have been to Playa del Carmen at least 5 times and Cancun probably 4 times. There were 4 adults in our group. We thought it was one of the classiest places we've stayed in the Mayan Riviera. It was not crowded at the beach or at the restaurants and the food at the restaurants was all good. The buffet at night was great. It was a short walk to the beautiful beach. I met a lot of Americans who had bought time share weeks. Most every one that had time shares there told me they bought more weeks. Several had 3 weeks. We don't own one there but if I were to buy one, I would buy at Royal Hacienda. Every room has a view of the ocean. The Spa was very nice - you get the Excercise room along with the hot tub, Steam room and Sauna for $38 for a week or $8/day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. Experience the elegance of Old Mexico and the sophistication of a resort with personalized service, swimming pools for kids and adults, restaurants, a spa and so much more. Play a Nick Price championship golf course nearby. Take a five-minute taxi ride to Playa del Carmen, the Caribbean's most cosmopolitan city. You can have it all - so close to your spacious, deluxe two-bedroom Master suite with all the services of a fine hotel. Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other creature comforts with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Royal Haciendas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico