Couldn't agree more with all the positive reviews. Grounds are beautiful, pools just the right temperature; rooms have everything you need and daily housekeeping to boot. Grocery store on the main level is pretty well stocked with all the necessities. We usually left the resort for dinner, but the poolside restaurants were great for lunch. Best was happy hour from 3 -6. all drinks 2 for 1 and they were strong. Lots of activities during the day. At night you could sit on the beach, and they projected movies from the side of resort. It was a nice touch. We were never approached to purchase a timeshare unit.
Would highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Haciendas(R) Just 10 minutes from Playa del Carmen, this enchanting beachfront resort has architecture and gardens inspired by the grand old haciendas of the Yucatan. Enjoy fine dining, activities and many other amenities with the REFINE All-Inclusive package. The Royal Haciendas(R) is proof that dreams come true. Imagine, the best in beachfront living quietly nestled within Riviera Maya's most prestigious oceanfront golf community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Royal Haciendas All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Haciendas Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Royal Haciendas Hotel
- Royal Haciendas Playa Del Carmen
- The Royal Haciendas All Inclusive Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico