I have stayed here numerous times and it is still a great hotel.
Nice people, clean hotel and pool.
The free breakfast is ok as well.
The gym equipment is good but a bit dated and in need of some repairs (if you run on the treadmill closest to the glass wall the rubber matt jams sometimes).
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Playacar Riviera Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Holiday Inn Express Playacar Riviera Maya Hotel
- Express Playa Del Carmen
- Express Playacar Riviera Maya
- Holiday Inn Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Playacar Riviera Maya Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located only 5 blocks away from our beach club, this award winning three-star hotel caters to the value-oriented traveler who is looking for excellent accommodations and price. Our European Plan allows you to get your full American breakfast in the morning and spend the rest of your day in excursions. Our hotel is located only 5 minutes from Xcaret and Delphinus with shuttle service available. At the end of your day relax in our swimming pool amid beautiful surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, MexVax and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Playacar Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.