Just as I was about to write this review I read the one negative comment as always someone will give a negative to place that is so positive.
Location ,location location and to us that is important first and foremost. Cleanliness is next how do you tell a well kept place walk around in your bare feet the maids are great here will help with extra blankets and by leaving a small tip everyday or so (50pesos) they do all the dishes and tidy up kitchen area for us. we did a lot of cooking here and Wal-Mart is straight up 10 Notre. Please remember that blue pearl is not a hotel. If you want 24 hour service go pay for it. there only 8 units here and we rarely saw other guests had the roof top pool to ourselves the days we used it
nice privacy up there and you suite is close to get drinks and snacks. Unit 3 were we are faces the garden no view but very quiet at night and private, my partner takes baths at night in soaker tub and also enjoys the hammock on the deck. As for veronica always a smile and helpful if you stay here and the internet goes out the modem is in the hallway on 2nd floor just simply open the box and pull the cord wait for 5 sec and plug back in just like at home. we booked through VRBO and got a great deal. with air and accommodations all in 3400.00 Canadian for two weeks.
we have been coming here for a few years (playa) and have graduated from hotels. for us a much better experience shop and talk with the locals we work out in the local GYM 2 blocks away. we hung out at the lido beach club across the street small daily min charge for beds if you buy a couple of drinks or some lunch your covered. Fernando our waiter has a Doberman (Bruno) big baby so don't panic he has the run of the place. big puppy. All I can say in closing is blue pearl was good time heck were still here till Sat and not wanting to leave as per usual sure you may hear some party music and some loud people coming home at night but it is Playa and people are on vacation. Great place for Condo/Hotel Cheers folks were off to the Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Pearl Suites, 8 beautiful and spacious apartments Playa del Carmen. The Blue Pearl is a small complex of 8 exclusive condos, each one with a private terrace with hot tub, some with ocean view, sharing a rooftop solarium with a dip pool and wonderful views of the Caribbean. Set on three levels, the suites combine the comfort of your own home with the luxury of a small boutique hotel. All spaces are designed to provide space and intimacy. Come and enjoy freedom, privacy and personalized service, perfect for an affordable family vacations The Blue Pearl is just steps from the beach, and one block from the 5th Avenue where you will find all kinds of restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping and great nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blue Pearl Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pearl Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Blue Pearl Suites Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico