My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights in January 2013. The staff at the front desk were super friendly and very helpful. The location is perfect, except as others have noted, the noise from the street can be heard during the night occasionally. All in all, we were happy on our choice of this hotel. Thanks again to the front desk staff - they are terrific!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqualuna is a beautiful boutique hotel in the very centre of Playa del Carmen drawing its inspiration from the peculiarity of the architecture of the Greek islands, surrounded by a luxuriant tropical garden typical of the Caribbeans. Strategically located only steps away from the famous 5th avenue, the hotel offers to its guests an intimate yet refined ambiance ideal for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Aqualuna Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqualuna Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Aqualuna Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Aqualuna Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico