My husband and I stayed three nights in this hotel and upgraded ourselves to the upper suite which was really unique. the room was huge but nevertheless warm and homey.. Service was great starting from the receptionsts and ending with the cleaning staff which was really awesome. the location of the hotel is great and despite the fact that it is not far from the noisy fifth avenue Coco Bongo it is very quite. The coffee spot next to the computer in the garden is really homey and gives the sense that the visitors are really wanted here. I utterely recommend this hotel for its location and wonderful employees.
- Also Known As:
- Aqualuna Boutique Hotel By Xperience Playa Del Carmen
- Aqualuna Boutique Hotel By Xperience
- Aqualuna Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Aqualuna Boutique Hotel By Xperience Hotels Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqualuna is a beautiful boutique hotel in the very centre of Playa del Carmen drawing its inspiration from the peculiarity of the architecture of the Greek islands, surrounded by a luxuriant tropical garden typical of the Caribbeans. Strategically located only steps away from the famous 5th avenue, the hotel offers to its guests an intimate yet refined ambiance ideal for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Aqualuna Boutique Hotel by Xperience Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.