“Amazing value and amazing jerk! I stop here everytime Im in PDC!” 5 of 5 stars

+52 984 206 1941
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Jerk Chicken is one of the most delicious Jamaican dishes, it is a grilled spicy chicken that comes with warm bread and the House special souce, sweet and spicy. You can add grilled corn on the cob, coleslaw, white butter rice and mac and cheese. For dessert we have creme caramel. This is a delicious and different choice!
Tulum
“Amazing value and amazing jerk! I stop here everytime Im in PDC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

I´m a local from Tulum and have family in PDC. My old man introduced me to this spot and we order it everytime I´m visiting him. It is really great chicken and probably the best I´ve had in the Mayan Riviera. Much different than Sinaloa and in my opinion much better tasting. Not only is the main dish excellent, but so is there roasted corn and slaw. I have never eaten at the location (only ordered), but plan on visiting and say hi to Ferron, who ive heard is a very nice guy. The dude who delivers the chicken is always very friendly, great guy. Visit this spot, you wont regret it.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carmen R, Gerente at Ferron's Jerk Chicken, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Hello!!! Thank you for such a nice review!!! We are so glad that you are a regular customer and that you like not only that our chicken is different, but our sides as well, thank you so much for sharing your valuable opinion with everybody. Mitchell is really a very nice guy and our delivery guy as well as our location staff are very friendly as well. Thank you for contributing with us helping other people to find us and know about us, we really appreciate this! We send you a big hug and we wish that you are having a wonderful day!

“Looking forward to a Jamaican vacation after this! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Great flavored chicken, creamy coleslaw, bbq'd corn on the cob, went with wife and two kids and the 219 peso family meal was enough for all. Glad it was here good to have a Lil change from all the El pastor tacos I've been having

Carmen R, Manager at Ferron's Jerk Chicken, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Hello Stephen d!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us! I highly appreciate it. And I am happy that you liked our food and how reasonable priced are our packages. I hope that you enjoy your time in Playa del Carmen, and we would love to see you and your family comming back soon! Have a wonderful day!!
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Best Chicken Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Friends had told us this place was great and we finally made it. WOW!!! It is delish! Spicy and tender chicken. The roasted sweet corn is great. The cole slaw (mayo based) is awesome. Staff was friendly. Service was quick. The location probably makes it more of a local's place, but well worth a taxi ride from the tourist area. We will definitely make this a regular place to grab dinner.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carmen R, Manager at Ferron's Jerk Chicken, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Hello!! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review as nice as the one you wrote! We highly appreciate it and it motivate us to keep the good service.
We hope to see you again soon! Have a wonderful day!
UK
“Best chicken I have ever had...location on trip advisor incorrect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Great chicken literally melted in our mouth. Also excellent value and fast service. A few words of advice.... 1. The location on tripadvisor is incorrect so we had trouble finding this place. Put the address into google maps to locate. 2. Dont try and walk there from the main tourist part of town. The shop is well off the beaten track. Take a cab for 40 pesos each way......it is well worth the cost!!!

Carmen R, Public Relations Manager at Ferron's Jerk Chicken, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Hello! I want to thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We highly appreciate your feed back nice words.
I just checked our adress in TripAdvisor and it is correct. We are in Av. 105, Local 3, between Constituyentes and 30 Bis, and in Google Maps we appear as Ferron's Chicken, and there it shows where we are located as well. Our location in Google Maps is correct as well.
Sorry about the confusion on finding the place and thank you for the advice!
Have a wonderful day!
“All I can say is Wow ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

The chicken melts in your mouth
The service is great am a very picky
Person I give them 2 thumbs up
Keep up the great service and amazing chicken

Hi Dustin!!

Thank you for taking the time in writing us a review and for those two thumbs up!!! That was amazing comming from a picky person as you define yourself. We hope to continue having your preference and we hope to see you back soon. Have a wonderful day!