“Organic coffee” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
“Organic coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The coffee was off the hook and they have soy and rice milk. If you are visiting Playa this is a must go. I've been going there for a few weeks and love it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“Awesome place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was walking around with a friend when we saw the place and we wanted to try it. It is beautifully decorated, we were warmly received and treated like queens. I am a person who loves great service, good places and great products when I go on a vacation and I would fully recommend this place to anyone who wants a blissful experience. The tea selection is great, their organic coffee is just perfect and the food was excellent. I came back the day after just to find out they have rice and almond milk... I wish there was a place like this around home and not to wait to go on vacation to visit again. I love it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
OKC
“Great New Tea House”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Selection was a bit limited, but still great Tea and Great Service!

Be sure to try the Fruit filled Crepes!

Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Love the attention to tea!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great to find a TEA place! Lovely floral mixtures super fragrant served in glass tea pots and elegance. I didn't care much for the pastries I had which were a bit doughy with little flavor; could've been what I had. I didn't try too many. They didn't look up to par with nearby french bakeries so, it's tough competition.

Visited March 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“yummy crepes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We were recommended to this place for desert after eating at a side of the road restaurant just North of 5th. It was excellent!! The man that made our crepe was named Gustavo, I recommend speaking with him if you go, he is lovely to talk to and full of information. We had the Chabauddin crepe with iced Jasmine tea... delicious and would recommend this to anyone looking for a romantic, small quaint place to take a seat, relax, and watch the happenings up and down 5th.

• Visited May 2013