If you haven't travelled to Spain, then go here and you'll get a big taste of the flavors, culture, and you'll understand why Spanish food is so delicious and wonder why it's so often over looked!
You must have:
SANGRIA- yes order a pitcher, enjoy, you won't be sorry. It's refreshing, fruity, and bubbly, perfect!
1) Tortilla Española. This is a thick potato pancake but you'll love it just as much as your French fries and realize that potatoes can taste even better! They make it perfectly Spanish style here.
2) Croquettas de Jamon: this wonderful treat is made in most Spanish households and when made with jamon (Spanish ham) you get a wonderful taste of traditional jamon and this unique mini egg roll shaped treat.
3) Gazpacho. Unlike that watery cold tomato soup junk you may have had tried once at some generic wanna be Spanish restaurant....this is the real stuff. You get a thicker, almost creamy, version with bold flavors from the toppings. Be sure to dip the bread in the soup as true Spanairds always eat their gazpacho this way.
4) Paella: we had the mixta. I love paella and make it at home with my 2 paella pans and imported Spanish ingredients...so I know paella. I also ate at one the most renowned Madrileño restaurants, known for its paella and believe me this is nearly spot on. In fact I think I enjoyed it more than the most famous one (less greasy). It takes 40 minutes to make, so order it first then pick your appetizers. You'll realize why this is the dish of Spain.
5) Dessert: we ordered the flan-esque dessert with the name cielo or something similar. It was a cross between flan texture and appearance with a taste of creme brûlée, but sweeter. I really liked it since I like both flan and creme brûlée, but it was a little too sweet. So, order if you enjoy this kinds of dessert and love sugary things. It will make you thirsty from the sugar.
Overall, you will love this restaurant. The service was perfect, the food was delicioso. And it's a break from Mexican cuisine without sacrificing quality food, taste, and experience.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.