“fresh” 4 of 5 stars

Monterrey, Mexico
“fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Senor Mostaza Playa del Carmen
has an excellent service, great food,
it is a place where you can go and feel relaxed because of the music!
best experience ever at the beach
totally recommended!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
“MUST TRY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Sr. Mostaza Playa del Carmen was the best restaurant experience we had on our trip to Cancun. Fine dining experience, with a hip romantic touch to it. Great food and enviornment.

It`s a must stop when your visiting Cancun and Playa del Carmen.

Monterrey, Mexico
“Just Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This place Sr Mostaza @ playa del carmen its just amazing, the food is just what you expect, just delicious and at very good price, also the music and decoration has a particular taste and very relaxing style.

My favorite dish the TUNA TARTAR!!

ENJOY PEOPLE!!

Calgary, Canada
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Easily the best restaurant in Playa. The food is fantastic and the atmosphere is perfect. Everything from the music to the staff is an absolute 10 out of 10!

• Visited August 2013
Kingsland, Georgia
“Trust the reviews...this place is Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Just like a few others,my husband and I was strolling along 5th avenue after checking into the Bric Hotel and spotted the nice "artsy" decor at Sr.Mostaza.We figured we would take a peak at there menu and I was sold immediately.We started with the duck taco appetizers and followed that with 2 entrees. I ordered the braised BBQ ribs with corn risotto (I should say "we" ordered the bbq ribs because my husband almost ate more of it than me lol) He ordered the King Crab Lasagna which was also delicious!I wanted to try the creme brulee but I was stuffed after dinner. We also got the chance to meet the owner Fran.He is very friendly and welcoming.Make sure to try the signature martinis,they will not disappoint!I am going to recommend this place to everyone because it was that great!The next time we are in Playa Del Carmen we will definitely come back here. I just wish we would have unpacked our camera so I could taken a picture of the food :( I hope Fran has mucho mucho muchco success with Sr.Mostaza aka Mister Monster in english :)