TURTLE COVE-2 BR Rooftop Pool,View,Heated Jacuzzi

Saved Save
You added TURTLE COVE-2 BR Rooftop Pool,View,Heated Jacuzzi to your Saves list.
Laundry Room
Playa beach, view from mosquito blue
Heated rooftop jacuzzi
Loungers, dining table, washroom with shower all on a beautiful rooftop patio with oceanviews
Playa del Carmen
Condo/Apartment –
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

GeorgiaTr...
Atlanta, Georgia
“I almost passed on this one because.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

At first look this is a very attractive rental. There is underground parking (which we did not use). There is a gate with a security code. The place is only a couple of years old. There is a washer and dryer. There is a 5 (FIVE) block walk to the beach. The Wall Mart is about two blocks away. Why would I consider passing on such a great rental? The website had one price listed. When I requested a quote the price was much higher. I pointed out the differenced then the price on the website went up. I had already started looking for other locations when I saw the same location listed at a different website. The price was the lower price. I went back to Trip Advisor and looked again. Now the price was lower again. MY ADVISE. Make sure you have a confirmed price before you commit. The payment process was via wire transfer with BOA. I already use BOA so I was more comfortable. The Deposit was returned at check out with on problems. In fact it was the exact same money I gave them. We did have a small problem with the unit but the agency handling the property addressed it very quickly. My only complaint is the rooftop pool closes at 8:00. The beds were comfortable. It was very quiet. It was a two bedroom unit but we used the second bedroom to dry out our dive gear. The Air units have a dry mode which was very handy. All in all this was a great location and a very comfortable place to stay.

3 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 3 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Location and good wifi
Liked least: Small bathrooms
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jun 8, 2013
Thanks for the review & I'm glad we we're able to work everything out. Also being you have stayed once at Turtle Cove, you'll receive 10% off your next stay as our way of saying ThankYou.

We love having Vimex our property managers there to address any concerns you might have while staying at Turtle Cove. Close to everything but a quiet nights rest.
I was unaware of the dry mode in both bedrooms included with the AC units. This is a great option for those divers. Good to know.

Look forward to having you stay again,
Keep Smiling
SZ_travel...
Indiana, USA
“Loved our stay here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Our family of four really enjoyed our week long stay at Papaya Plus.

PROS:
- New, modern, and very clean.
- Roof top pool and hot tub (while we were there, we had it to ourselves the entire time!). Very luxurious.
- Great location. 5 min walk to Wal-Mart (groceries & taxi stand) and 5 min walk to 5th Ave.
- two 20 liter bottled water provided (water cooler style)
- Carlos, the maintenance man, was always available for help
- Very nicely furnished.
- Safe in the closet for passport storage.

CONS:
- Hard to find the building name / number, but fortunately Carlos was there and let us know we were in the right spot. (I have attached a photo of the building, which should help the next people identify it. The building is so new that Google Earth did not have a building photo.)
- The pool was kept at a very chilly 70 F, and the hot tub was 75 F. Carlos showed us how to warm it up (we only warmed up the hot tub), but it required a couple hours of forethought for a soak. We would turn on the heater, get a meal, and return for a soak.

5 of 5 stars How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 stars How helpful were the directions to the property?
2 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 5 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
May 29, 2013
Thanks for the review & I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Carlos is the best!
Look forward to your return to Playa Del Carmen.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Calgary Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
3 of 5 stars Value 4 of 5 stars Rooms
4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 3 of 5 stars Service
Older travelers
Apr 7, 2013
Thanks for the review. I have past on your concerns regarding the building number to our Property Management team in Playa & in the process of hopefully getting some sort of sign or number for the building.

Cheers :)
from
$115
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Owner
Shimannon
Speaks English, Spanish
Listed since : Nov 2012
Response Rate: 100 %
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 196 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing