“Rufo the Magician” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Life Extension Clinic

Life Extension Clinic
Avenida 10 y Calle 14 Norte Bis | Plaza Via Tendenza, Playa del Carmen 77710, Mexico
+52 984 803 1954
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Life Extension Clinic with international reputation is situated in the center of Playa del Carmen in the beautiful Riviera Maya. We are living the promise of providing our patients the latest treatments and products with the best service in a relaxing and magical environment like Playa Del Carmen. Life Extension Clinic revolves around the areas of beauty, anti-aging, health and wellness. Every day we work to improve our patients' quality of life, their strength and appearance in order to delay the natural aging process. The professional team at the Life Extension Clinic is well experienced with the best abilities to treat medically, therapeutically and cosmetically the needs of our patients. WELCOME!
Laguna Niguel, California
“Rufo the Magician”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This was my second visit to Life Extension Clinique, and again, I was impressed. I had two treatments -

First, I had a steam, eucalyptus, defoliating, in a capsule treatment. (Hey, I'm not a spa guy so that description will have to suffice.) Anyway, the treatment was interesting, excellent, relaxing and enjoyable. I would do it again.

However, the highlight of my visit was the massage by Rufo. I have had many, many massages over the years, but nothing like this. I actually imagined that an artist was manipulating my body, almost like Leonardo Da Vinci painting a masterpiece. It was amazing. I suffer from extreme neck and upper back tightness. Rufo worked the area in a manner that I had never experienced previously. It was amazing.

Regardless of the cost, if there was a masseuse of Rufo's caliber in my neighborhood here in the States, I would be a regular customer.

Visited February 2013
jobeoh, Public Relations Manager at Life Extension Clinic, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Dukesteer,

Thank you for returning to Life Extension Clinic again!
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed both your treatments!
The first treatment is called "VichiPro - Detox Therapy", if you are interested you can read more about that treatment on our website.

Great that you enjoyed your Osteopathy treatment with our therapist Rufo.
I will forward your nice words to him and the others in the clinic to spread the positive spirit!

Welcome back soon again Dukesteer!

Montreal, Canada
“awsome place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

the staff were extremely profesional. I was able to get some treatement very fast . felt great. would recomend to anyone who is willing to care of themselves without an invasion procedure.

Visited March 2013
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for visiting Life Extension Clinic and for taking your time to share your thoughts about the clinic.

I am happy to here that you were satisfied and that you indeed found our staff very professional.

Please let us know when you are in Playa Del Carmen next time. We have a lot of different treatments on offer and would be happy to present our latest treatments to you!

“Excellent Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was really impressed when I went here for a treatment I usually do in my hometown, I never thought that I could find a place like this in a small beach in mexico, also the prices are pretty good as well cause I normally pay more in my city.

Dear Jenylg,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about Life Extension Clinic and your treatments here on Tripadvisor!

We are very happy to hear that you were impressed by our offer and our prices!
Please let me know next time you are in Playa Del Carmen so that we can invite you to meet our new doctor Gabriel Ayala. He is specialized in anti-age treatments and has many years experience in this field.

Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
“Excelent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went to Playa during the holidays and when I was walking down on 10th I saw this place and entered to ask for information. What immediately grasped my attention was the venue, because everything just looked so fancy and modern. The girl in the reception was very attentive when I asked for info. I have a problem of acne since I was a teenager, and they happened to have a specialist in that area, and she really cleansed my face. I mean, I have never had my skin look so good since I was like, twelve. She recommended some creams and lotions for me to take home to aid my skin, and also I got a treatment that is light-based, called Lumimax, that is going to erase the scars in my face. I thought that only laser did that, but this one doesn't hurt at all and isn't that expensive.
Later on I brought my mother and she got a Lipomax, a treatment for reducing size and losing fat, and amazingly it worked (I have gotten something like that before and it didn't do me a thing). Apparently it combines like 3 or 4 technologies that make it more effective than other machines out there.
What I really like about this clinic is the fact that everyone doing the procedures is a doctor, so they really explain to you what everything is about. I have gone to other clinics before and they only have nurses, or sometimes they don't have professionals at all. Doctors can really understand what treatment to prescribe, and why, they not just want to sell. My mom wants to come more often so she can get some antiaging treatments, and I will be coming back to keep getting the Lumimax procedure.

Visited December 2012
Dear Yanell,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience about Life Extension Clinic here on Tripadvisor!

It makes us very happy to hear that both you and your mother were satisfied with your treatments and the installations in our beautiful clinic!

Please let us know next time you visit Playa del Carmen so that we can invite you to meet our new Doctor Gabriel Ayala. He is specialized on anti-age treatments and has many years experience in this field.

On our website you can read more about all of our treatments!

We are looking forward to seeing you soon again!