“awsome place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Life Extension Clinic

Life Extension Clinic
Avenida 10 & Corner | Calle 14 Norte Bis, Plaza Via Tendenza, Playa del Carmen 77710, Mexico
+52 984 803 1954
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Life Extension Clinic with international reputation is situated in the center of Playa del Carmen in the beautiful Riviera Maya. We are living the promise of providing our patients the latest treatments and products with the best service in a relaxing and magical environment like Playa Del Carmen. Life Extension Clinic revolves around the areas of beauty, anti-aging, health and wellness. Every day we work to improve our patients' quality of life, their strength and appearance in order to delay the natural aging process. The professional team at the Life Extension Clinic is well experienced with the best abilities to treat medically, therapeutically and cosmetically the needs of our patients. WELCOME!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“awsome place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

the staff were extremely profesional. I was able to get some treatement very fast . felt great. would recomend to anyone who is willing to care of themselves without an invasion procedure.

Visited March 2013
jobeoh, Public Relations Manager at Life Extension Clinic, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Stephen,

Thank you for visiting Life Extension Clinic and for taking your time to share your thoughts about the clinic.

I am happy to here that you were satisfied and that you indeed found our staff very professional.

Please let us know when you are in Playa Del Carmen next time. We have a lot of different treatments on offer and would be happy to present our latest treatments to you!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was really impressed when I went here for a treatment I usually do in my hometown, I never thought that I could find a place like this in a small beach in mexico, also the prices are pretty good as well cause I normally pay more in my city.

Dear Jenylg,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about Life Extension Clinic and your treatments here on Tripadvisor!

We are very happy to hear that you were impressed by our offer and our prices!
Please let me know next time you are in Playa Del Carmen so that we can invite you to meet our new doctor Gabriel Ayala. He is specialized in anti-age treatments and has many years experience in this field.

Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excelent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I went to Playa during the holidays and when I was walking down on 10th I saw this place and entered to ask for information. What immediately grasped my attention was the venue, because everything just looked so fancy and modern. The girl in the reception was very attentive when I asked for info. I have a problem of acne since I was a teenager, and they happened to have a specialist in that area, and she really cleansed my face. I mean, I have never had my skin look so good since I was like, twelve. She recommended some creams and lotions for me to take home to aid my skin, and also I got a treatment that is light-based, called Lumimax, that is going to erase the scars in my face. I thought that only laser did that, but this one doesn't hurt at all and isn't that expensive.
Later on I brought my mother and she got a Lipomax, a treatment for reducing size and losing fat, and amazingly it worked (I have gotten something like that before and it didn't do me a thing). Apparently it combines like 3 or 4 technologies that make it more effective than other machines out there.
What I really like about this clinic is the fact that everyone doing the procedures is a doctor, so they really explain to you what everything is about. I have gone to other clinics before and they only have nurses, or sometimes they don't have professionals at all. Doctors can really understand what treatment to prescribe, and why, they not just want to sell. My mom wants to come more often so she can get some antiaging treatments, and I will be coming back to keep getting the Lumimax procedure.

Visited December 2012
Dear Yanell,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience about Life Extension Clinic here on Tripadvisor!

It makes us very happy to hear that both you and your mother were satisfied with your treatments and the installations in our beautiful clinic!

Please let us know next time you visit Playa del Carmen so that we can invite you to meet our new Doctor Gabriel Ayala. He is specialized on anti-age treatments and has many years experience in this field.

On our website you can read more about all of our treatments!

We are looking forward to seeing you soon again!