“A reiki master” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #116 of 253 activities in Playa del Carmen
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Anahata - Holistic & Wellness Therapy Center is a gateway for people seeking holistic methods achieving good health, rejuvenation and deep relaxation. We provide our clients with alternative healing therapies that complement traditional medicine.
“A reiki master”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Yvonne is a truly gifted and compassionate woman. I was fortunate enough to meet her and, after doing a session with her, I decide to take my level one reiki certification with her. I highly recommend it. She makes her style of healing available to everyone through her openness and methodical nature. Her reiki treatment helped me manage my knee pain better and left me feeling refreshed and wanting to know more.
So, I took the course and it was great! I did it with two other students and we also got to meet some of Yvonne's former students who continue to practice and meet for reiki exchanges, which are organized and hosted by Yvonne.
I hope the reiki community here in Playa keeps growing, and with Yvonne and Anahata at the helm, I am sure it will!

Visited May 2013

Burlington, Canada
“Anahata - Yvonne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have had wonderful healing sessions with Yvonne for my headaches. One should not suffer with headaches especially in paradise.

I was so impressed that I took the Level 1 & 2 Reiki myself with Anahata. Yvonne has a special talent and has mastered her own unique healing with Reiki combined with other ancient techniques. You will feel safe and secure. You are in good hands.

Relax and allow yourself to heal. Ahhhhhhhh.

Visited November 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Yvonne is a master healer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Yvonne gently guided me to release the emotional pain that was causing me to experience severe pain in my upper back . With her profound mastery of Reiki combined with her deep understanding of the human energetic system, she was able to lift away the shields that had formed. I left the session feeling lighter and with an expanded heart. I am very greatful to have met her. She is a wonderfully gifted healer and an extraordinary soul. Her clinic room is professional, warm and nurturing and she made me feel very safe and supported from the moment I stepped into the door. My holiday got so much better after seeing her !

Visited February 2012
Mahahual, Mexico
3 attraction reviews
“Yvonne is a gifted healer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had a great experience with Yvonne. She healed my shoulder and neck with Reiki and Asian bio therapy . Amazing hands , amazing energy , a deep knowledge, passion and love .
Also I had been running low on my energy , and she refilled me instantly with new power.
She is talented and beautiful inside and outside.
I defintely will come back !

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
“Yvonne's word was an amazing help for my contracted shoulder.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I had a single session with Yvonne last winter. Quite simply, I walked in with a contracted shoulder, and walked out "fixed". Yvonne used a combination of healing methods on me, perhaps the most effective on my case being applied heat.

Her office and massage table were clean and professional, and her manner was warm and knowing. It was easy to feel confident with her.