My girlfriend and I have been there in a private room for a couple of days. The rooms are nice and clean as expected. Private rooms and dorms have A/C. There is a big garden with chairs and tables to meet people. It's possible to buy drinks from the reception but you are also allowed to bring your own stuff. A simple breakfast is included.
The Hostel organizes daily activities like
- Movie night
- Go to local cinema
- Cook together and share Dinner
The guide Angelo takes care that you will never be bored ;-). Have fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostel Yak is new in town, but we´re about to change the rules! With a combination of the best location and the best accommodations, it´s the only way to experience Playa del Carmen. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!We are 50 meters from Coco Bongo and the street with the most popular clubs, 300 meters from the beach, and 2 blocks from Walmart. Our place is chill when you want privacy and also the best way to start the party! Tiki bar, rooftop terrace, grill, huge yard, hammocks, basketball, a stage for live shows and movie nights, 2 kitchens, luxury mattresses, A/C, and a soon-to-be pool... do we need to say more?The vibe only allows for fun people, so make sure you come ready to have a good time :) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your The Yak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Yak Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico