We stayed here on a Tuesday night. The hotel courtyard was very charming. The room was super clean. Mattress was comfortable but the pillows were a little lumpy. Water pressure was great, but we had to wait a little bit for water to heat up. Air conditioner worked great, so did the ceiling fan. Staff was friendly. The pool was too small to swim in unless your were a child, but it was pretty and added to the ambiance. We could not get wifi in our room, but got it outside our door (room 312). The location is super convenient to the ferry and bus. For the price, it was great. Far exceeded my expectations. We did not experience any noise during the night as a couple of the other reviews noted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel characterized by a Mexican style created to meet the needs of the traveler who appreciates the best quality, privacy and personalized service in a world full of details with flavored Mexico. Hacienda del Caribe is a small hotel so that each of our 34 rooms have charm and personality. We invite you to discover Hacienda del Caribe where serving you is a privilege! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Hacienda del Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Caribe Hotel
- Hacienda Del Caribe Playa Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Del Caribe Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico