We booked last minute and couldnt find much else available but this looked nice enough for a night. The rooms were dated but clean. Tube tv on the wall, old rusty but working AC unit, decent looking beds. The cons to our room: hole in floor of shower to ??, the water pressure was next to a trickle, hot water came sporadically for the second person only, no wifi in rooms, can see day light all of the way around the door, pool is more of a plunge pool size and had to ask for towels. But, was clean, quaint, good location downtown and price was decent. I'd stay here again in a pinch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel characterized by a Mexican style created to meet the needs of the traveler who appreciates the best quality, privacy and personalized service in a world full of details with flavored Mexico. Hacienda del Caribe is a small hotel so that each of our 34 rooms have charm and personality. We invite you to discover Hacienda del Caribe where serving you is a privilege! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Hacienda del Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Caribe Hotel
- Hacienda Del Caribe Playa Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Del Caribe Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico