I was staying 14 days in Hotel Hacienda Del Caribe in April 2011. The room was a one bedroom apartment, with two huge double bed, bathroom, table, sofa, balcony, well worth. Cleanliness was on high level, I have no comment. The staff is very friendly. Once the air conditioning broke down, they repaired it very quickly. Really very helpful staff. I will forever remember mister at reception, because he was so nice and compliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel characterized by a Mexican style created to meet the needs of the traveler who appreciates the best quality, privacy and personalized service in a world full of details with flavored Mexico. Hacienda del Caribe is a small hotel so that each of our 34 rooms have charm and personality. We invite you to discover Hacienda del Caribe where serving you is a privilege! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Hacienda del Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Caribe Hotel
- Hacienda Del Caribe Playa Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Del Caribe Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico