At the beginning i wasn't too sure about reserving this hotel but because of its location i decided to stay there, its 2 blocks away from the beach, one fron the ADO station and 3 from the pick up place for my tours.
I liked the design, and the services are ok, but unfortunately the lobby was under maintenance and it got a little noisy at some times. besides the small pool was in front of the workers so, it wasn't too comfortable to get in it!
The price was ok, not too expensive, but not cheap, and as they don't have restaurant, you can ask for a pass to the beach club that is 5 minutes away.
I would recomend this hotel if you are planning a short stay in Playa and are not planning to be long hours at the Hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel characterized by a Mexican style created to meet the needs of the traveler who appreciates the best quality, privacy and personalized service in a world full of details with flavored Mexico. Hacienda del Caribe is a small hotel so that each of our 34 rooms have charm and personality. We invite you to discover Hacienda del Caribe where serving you is a privilege! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Hacienda del Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Caribe Hotel
- Hacienda Del Caribe Playa Carmen
- Hotel Hacienda Del Caribe Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico