My friend and I spent 4 nights at this lovely little hotel from Feb 11-15. Everything about this hotel was exactly what we expected, and then some. Both the front desk and on-site restaurant service was impeccable - thank you!! The hotel's decor is very pretty and the rooms are simple and super-clean! Beds are quite firm as is common in Mexico, but apparently my body likes that since I slept very well! The food at the restaurant was delicious. Anyone who loves seafood MUST have their ceviche - I particularly enjoyed the Caribbean one with mango in it. I'm craving one just writing about it! Beach chairs were readily available, unlike the fight for chairs at the big all-inclusive resorts. Couldn't ask for a better location - on the beach, but a stone's throw away from 5th Ave. I could go on & on....but if you have any questions, feel free to contact me for more....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Open the door to the Harmonies and Healing energies of earth, sunlight and ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Alhambra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alhambra Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Alhambra Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico