Overall the hotel has a great cost benefit.
- Management and staff are very friendly and will help you and provide info whenever needed
- Room is clean
- Refrigerator on the room where you can keep your own water or drinks cold
- Very good location, only one block from 5th Avenue and close to good restaurants and shops
- Internet and International calls for free
- On our room, it was very hard to flush down the toilet
- Also Known As:
- Barrio Latino Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barrio Latino Hotel is a small hotel targeting to independent travelers who might choose a more expensive accommodation, but book at the Barrio Latino because of the ambiance, the services, and the location. The area is charming and offers a large option of restaurants and activities. Great beach access in a short walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Barrio Latino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.