We stayed four nights in a treetop terrace room at the Luna Blue while on our honeymoon. We wanted something nice, but affordable. We were very happy with our choice! Passes to Mamita's beach club (only two blocks away) allowed us full access to beach chairs and umbrellas, without paying beach hotel prices. The room was clean, and the A/C worked very well. It was nice having a large bottle of water and refrigerator to use. The grounds are beautiful, and the hotel was very quiet. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luna Blue Hotel is located in Playa del Carmen's popular north end, three short blocks from the beach and half a block from the restaurants, shops and nightlife of 5th Avenue. This boutique hotel features palapa-covered balconies, a sunken tropical garden swimming pool, a lush garden, and one of the most popular bars in town. The hotel offers free use of four beach clubs and various local discounts. American owners and their bilingual staff offer you personal attention during your stay in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Luna Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luna Blue Hotel Garden
- Luna Blue Playa Del Carmen
- Luna Blue Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico