first time we visited mexico, we stayed here. at this small hotel right on the beach. i payed a little bit extra to get the ocean-front-room and WOW, what a view! Amazing.
the hotel wasent extremely clean, nothing special acctually. kind of low standard but the view made the whole trip very special. im giving it 5-star because of the view AND the extremely serviceminded Raul who works in the bar. He is the best :)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in one of the best locations in Playa del Carmen...Mimi del Mar has 19 rooms all with kitchenettes, air condition, ceiling fans, cable tv, balcony or terrace, bathroom with shower, hot and cold water, daily maid service, we have our own snack bar on the beach for a good breakfast with fresh orange juice, later for shrimp cocktails, ceviches, refreshing beverages, coconuts and more, (lounge chairs with umbrellas, beach towels, wifi, safety deposit boxes, parking lot...for free), swimming pool and most important...PERSONAL SERVICE! We are where only small properties are, we are not an All Inclusive hotel, therefore feel free to go whatever you want because we are one block away from the popular and famous 5th Avenue where you can find almost everything, from mexican handycrafts to diamonds, this avenue changes at nite. Optional services: Tours to Xcaret, Xel-ha, swimming with Dolphins etc. airport-hotel-airport transportation and more...welcome to your home away from home...your Host Rene ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Mimi del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mimi Del Mar Hotel
- Mimi Del Mar Playa Carmen
- Hotel Mimi Del Mar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico