If you like walking the beach this is the resort for you. Good activities led by Pedro who is excellent at Yoga and stretching. Water aerobics is another of his specialities. He is a good leader at the tequila tasting also. The spa at the resort is excellent. Try and get Vicky for a massage. She is excellent. The grill restaurant does a nice job serving seaside meals in the evening. My only complaint is the lack of umbrellas on the beach a nd having enough nice lounges. In our two week stay we were lucky enough to get one of the beds on the beach by going down before 7AM to put a towel down to reserve it. There should be a better way of getting the beds and lounges reserved so everyone gets a turn. Some of the rooms need some updating also.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Otel so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico