We just returned from a week at Fishemen's Village. It was great! I love the fact that it is within walking distance to the fabulous shops and restaurants of Playa del Carmen's Fifth Avenue. You can also walk to the ferry and take a day trip over to Cozumel. I like that they have an optional daily all inclusive plan. We enjoyed having the flexibility of either eating at the property or being able to walk to town to eat and shop. They also have kitchens in the rooms which are nice. I felt very safe here as this is a small condo property located within a gated community of upscale private homes The Mayan ruins right across the street are an added bonus. The rooms are very clean and well kept and have granite countertops, travertine floors and comfortable beds. The private beach is stunning;and the staff was great! They have a beautiful infinity edge pool with swim up bar and huge jacuzzi. Activities include bicycling, water volleyball and pottery painting as well as plenty of tours and attractions in the surrounding area. The spa is fabulous and so relaxing! You can get a private couples massage, overlooking the beach, while listening to the waves. This is a great escape from the huge all inclusive resorts we have visited in the past. We have been coming to Playa del Carmen for over 20 years and staying at Fishermen's for about 5 years. We love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone considering staying here!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico