The beach is fabulous! Lots of it, white sand, well maintained daily, beautiful ocean! Really can't say enough about the beach! They do however, really need more umbrellas on the beach. There are kayak's to play with and swimming and wave jumping are a daily event for many! The grounds are impeccable, the pool area is great ... adult pool, whirlpool, kids pool and even a very shallow area for little ones! Water aerobics daily! There is a pool bar and a lobby bar. The Spa offers a variety of massages, facials, mani/pedi's from a staff that are very good at what they do ... always happy after a visit there.
The staff are wonderful! The staff enrich your experience, so friendly and acommodating ... they make the place! Really! They couldn't be friendlier or more helpful. I go every year and each year I look forward to getting there. The town of Playa is a short walk (10-15 mins) or taxi ride ($7) They have a Walmart. MANY restaurants and shops all the way down 5th Ave.
I end each evening sitting on my patio viewing the ocean and watching the twinkling lights of Cozemel!
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel
- Sunset Fisherman
- Sunset Fisherman Spa Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.