We stayed at the Sunset Fisherman for the first time this January/February. It was spectacular! The staff is so friendly! They smile all the time, and welcome you with so much warmth. Carlos took the time to take pictures and send them to us, which I thought was excellent. He planned lots of fun games for every age group. David has a smile on his face 100% if the time and is an expert at yoga and aerobics. He did a great job hosting the fiesta. Karen is the most professional concierge I have ever come across. Gracious as well as beautiful. Marciel is a gem, and his greeting and wonderful good nature made him a pleasure to talk to every day. Need a great massage? Vicky is wonderful. I also enjoyed a spa experience with Brenda who did a great pedicure. Anselmo, was the friendliest towel person I have ever come across. There was an amazing chef called Rijo Hgustin (I think) who did superb fruit and vegetable carving. The staff makes this place! It is just a few steps from the ocean, and my only complaint was the lack of umbrellas on the beach. Would we go again? In a minute!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Fishermen Spa And Resort
- Sunset Fishermen Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Playa Del Carmen
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico