I have been coming to Playa for 20 plus years, staying a month at a time. I returned in June 2013 and spend all my days at Lido Beach. Today I walked as far as Playacar and Momitos Beach. I can honestly say there is no other Beach Club that comes near to Lido. The seating is comfortable and the chairs are not falling apart. If you want shade they have colourful umbrellas or little huts you can retreat to. The wait staff is amazing, anticipating your every need. Gabby is friendly, funny and extremely attentive to your needs. The prices are good and the drinks are not watered down. The food is fantastic. I can honestly say that you will not be disappointed and I will continue to come to Lido every year. The owners take pride in their business and I know they will never compromise their standard of service. Give it a try...you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colibri is located on the Beachfront of Playa del Carmen, close to restaurants, banks, shops, tour sites, fifth avenue -- the most visited commercial street in Playa --, and Cancun International Airport. It was designed to provide all comforts and services expected by the travelers of today at affordable rates. Our friendly staff & manager shall give response to your requests and needs as fast as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Colibri Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colibri Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Colibri Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Colibri Beach Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico