The Blue Parrot which is down the beach by may e a 100 feet plays incredibly loud music and the room rattles and moves to the beat-the noise is unbelievable and I thought I could sleep anywhere under any conditions. I watched TV most of the night on a very nice flat screen tv,the bed was comfortable, and the a/c was superb. The location is great but sleep at some stage is relatively important. For the price in an A room is over the top (80usd)-
My advice unless you want to sleep during the day or after 6.00am is to go elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Colibri Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Colibri Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Colibri Beach Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Colibri is located on the Beachfront of Playa del Carmen, close to restaurants, banks, shops, tour sites, fifth avenue -- the most visited commercial street in Playa --, and Cancun International Airport. It was designed to provide all comforts and services expected by the travelers of today at affordable rates. Our friendly staff & manager shall give response to your requests and needs as fast as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Colibri Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.