We stayed her this week with somewhat rainy tropical weather, but it was a nice place to hang out while waiting for the rain to stop. It's no longer tourist season so we enjoyed a peaceful three days at Kinbe. The front desk guy ( Carlos) was extremely helpful to us. One night we tried to book a scuba trip really, really late after realizing that it started at 7:30 the next morning. Carlos made some phone calls to try to get a booking for us. We also got good advice on where everything was, how to get to the bank, where the colectivos are stationed; one night Andy had an allergic reaction and Carlos helped us call the doctor. He was ( and is) a very sincere and friendly and a great host to us.
- Also Known As:
- Kinbe Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Kinbe Playa Del Carmen
- Kinbe Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinbe is a fusion of lush tropical garden setting with distinctly chic shape that gives a soaring charm in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. Close to the 5 Avenida, just 50 meters from the Caribbean Sea. The impressive reception, the particular pool, the stunning waterfall and the panoramic terrace are the enchanting of the hotel. The unique shape design of the rooms offers the guests a feeling that each room was designed especially for them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Kinbe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.