“Best rental in Playa del Carmen!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Sabbia Playa del Carmen by Innvitae Resorts to your Saves list
20 Av Norte y Calle 34 Norte, Playa del Carmen 77710, Mexico   |
Toronto, Canada
“Best rental in Playa del Carmen!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Condo b309 Sabbia. We were pleasantly surprised when we arrived at our rented condo.
The condo is immaculate (the cleanest I have ever found a rental, usually I have to do a few touch ups before I can settle in). The furniture and decor is contemporary and beautiful, looks like a showroom condo. The layout is excellent, 2 bedrooms, each with their own beautiful bathrooms, and a 3rd bathroom which is a 2 pc.
There is laundry and dryer in the condo and there is even detergent and dryer sheets which is a bonus. The only 'not so good' thing about this apartment is the pots, pans etc. they could be updated, and I did miss a kettle for making my tea in the morning.
The master bedroom has an enormous king size bed and TV. 2nd. bedroom has 2 single beds.
The wifi works very well, just as well as it would at home. 5th Ave. is a 5min walk away and the beach maybe another 2 min. The pool in the complex is really nice with a shallow area for the really young, a deeper area for the older kids and adults, and there is also 2 hot tubs (but they are not very hot) The complex itself is, as the apartment, immaculately clean.
** I noted another review that said 'stay away if you don't like loud parties'. They must have been very unfortunate as I find this place very peaceful, and so do all the guests I have spoken to so far.
We will absolutely rent this condo again if we come back to Playa del Carmen.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
nord
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

It was my first experience in a condo and I loved every minute. We stayed at condo B303 from Dec 14th till January 11th 2013. I will never return in a all inclusvie vacation. The condo was nicely decorated and clean. You feel safe there. I loved it so much that next year we will return for 3 months. Stephanie the owner was very honest and Adriana the contact person who takes care of the condo was very helpfull. We needed a dentist and a doctor for my sons while we where there and she immediately took care of everything.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

We shared one apartment with another couple friends. The apartment was spacious, well eqiupped with full kitchen, washing machine and basicly whatever you need in your home. In every room there's bathroom, so you have your privacy.
The place is maintained. We had problem in our AC and they worked on it until it was fixed.
The pool was great with only few people in its area. I read here that people said it was very noisy, but we didn't have any noise around our apartment, so I guess it depends wher and when you stay there.
one minor mynus: it takes 10-15 minutes walking to get to the beach and the center, and on day time it's very hot...

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Prague, Czech Republic
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

STAY AWAY unless you are a college kid looking to party loud 24/7. If you are this is the place for you. But if you want a peaceful environment and quiet evenings and nights, STAY AWAY. The kids party 24/7 all nite sometimes. The management does NOT enforce the Mexican and their written rule of quiet after 11pm. I just spent a month there so I know how many regular guests complain to deaf ears..

• Liked — location is ecxellant
  • Disliked — the constant ongoing noise 24/7
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My family and I rented a condo for one week. The place is excellent. The grounds are in excellent condition, the pool area is great, and the condos are amazing. Plasma screen TVs in master bedroom and living room. Beautifully decorated, comfy beds, great bathrooms, full kitchen w/ washer and dryer. 10 minute walk to the ocean. The fitness room was pretty low end, but other than that everything was great. The one area that is horrible about this complex is the security guards inability to control noise. Every night that we've been here there have been loud parties, some times going until 4am. We called the security desk up to seven times in a night. Some nights, it wouldn't stop. Other nights, it would. At one case, the security guard actually told the loud party that we were the ones making the complaint. Overall, this is a nice condo complex, if you can stand loud noise and nothing being done about it.

Room Tip: There are rooms overlooking the pool, but these may be louder. Our room was tucked in the back of t...