Really good rooms and service but overpriced.
It has a great location very cloIse to the beach but for the price it should have been on the beach.
Continental Breakfast was average but as I said, great rooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Lunata a real oasis of elegance, hospitality and service - on a truly world class level, particularly given its small size. Hotel Lunata is a charming hacienda-style hotel located on Fifth Avenue's ,the heart and soul of Playa Del Carmen, just steps away from the Mexican Caribbean's pristine white sand beaches. Centrally located, Hotel Lunata is easy walking distance from everything Playa del Carmen has to offer, including beaches, international restaurants, upscale boutiques, unique artisan shops, Mayan ruins, and bars with live music that ranges from mariachis to reggae. The hotel is a special place reserved for guests that appreciate fine living. Architect Angel Islas has successfully blended traditional Mexican architecture with modern day comforts to create a hotel perfect for the discriminating traveler. The creative use of natural light, river stones, hand painted talavera tiles, and hardwood beams captures the traditional charm of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, HostelWorld, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Lunata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lunata Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Lunata Playa Del Carmen
- Hotel Lunata Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico