“Feet so soft!” 5 of 5 stars

984-873-0066
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Fish Spa Therpy is a feet or full body massage given by Turkish fish which reactivate the regenerative skin cell mechanism, leaving it soft and smooth. These fish do not have teeth so they harmlessly suctions dead skin cells without touching inner layers. Throughout this process, it generates an enzyme which has a regenerative effect on skin. each fish tank has ultraviolet water sterilization, which eliminates 99.9% of bacteria, virus and other germs.
Winnipeg, Canada
“Feet so soft!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

My sister-in-law and i were doing our shopping along 5th avenue and we found this booth. A guy named Horacio did a very good job at giving us information. This is a very unique experience & definitely worth trying!! I was freakn out for the first few minutes until you get used to it. Definitely worth $20 for two ppl for 15 minutes!! I would come back and do it again for my next visit in Mexico :)

“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

The beautiful lady Krystal was working when me and my boyfriend had the fun experience of the fish spa. She gave us the whole background of what the fish do and why. It's was very fun and relaxing and I would definitely do it again! Thankyou Krystal!!!

Brittany

Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Natural Spa Treatment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

I walked by this fish spa treatment 4 times before I finally stopped and did it. It is a relaxing treatment that really works to remove dead skin. Was it worth $15 American dollars - I think so. I came from a place with a tough winter so the fish had a feast on my legs and feet! Try it - you'll like it!

Russell, Kansas
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Recently on a trip to Playa del Carmen we went down to 5th Avenue and just happened upon the Fish Spa. After talking with Horacio, we (my 2 friends and I) decided we wanted to try this. It was AMAZING!! Our feet were sooo soft when we got done. We had never seen anything like this before and Horacio was very helpful with all our questions! If you ever get the chance...do it!!

Joplin, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
“Nothin' like it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I had read about this experience elsewhere and happened on it while walking around town. After a little convincing, my daughter and I agreed to try it. We're glad we did. There is truly nothing like it! While I don't necessarily "have" to do it again, I'm really glad we tried it, and my feet are soooo soft now!