Very basic hotel with a nice small pool on the roof and large but basic rooms. Be advised the only toiletries you get are small bars of soap; no shampoo, lotion etc. The staff are friendly and helpful with suggestions for restaurants etc. We took the ADO bus from the Cancun airport for $12 pp and then walked to the hotel...very short easy walk. It's a short walk to the beach & restaurants and the chaos of 5th ave.
During our visit the sewer smell was pervasive all over PDC...some of the shop were impossible to stay in due to the oder. Our hotel was fine but you could smell it from the property behind. We closed the windows at night and used the AC
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso Azul`s (Casa De Gopala) Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paraiso Azul`s (Casa De Gopala) Hotel
- Paraiso Azuls Casa De Gopala
- Paraiso Azul's (Casa De Gopala) Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Paraiso Azul's (Casa De Gopala) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.