“Top Notch!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Spas, Bars
More attraction details
Owner description: Tattoo & Mixology club, molecular mixology cocktails de autor and international tattoo artist.
Wisconsin
“Top Notch!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stopped into the Tattoo Bar for a quick look at Maurizio's work and walked out a couple hours later with an awesome new tattoo! Maurizio is a master of cover ups, he covered a tattoo that I have been wanted to get rid of for years. The bar is cleaner and more proffessional then most in the States!!! I hope to return on our next visit to Playa. Thanks Maurizio, your the man!!!

Visited April 2013

Capron il
“Go there. Get a tattoo.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I found this shop by recommendation from a local, so I went there and met with the owner, Mauricio, and showed him what I wanted done. He worked out the design and had me come back the next day to get it done. He is a great artist with a lot of experience and he's a really cool guy. Everyone loves him. I highly recommend this shop if you want to get a great tattoo on your vacation.

Visited April 2013