“Wonderful!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Thionville, France
“Wonderful!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I came here to have coffee with a chocolate cake and it was EXCELLENT!!!! The service is wonderful, very lovely people and the chocolate!!!! Oh my God, like when I went to Belgium!!! I loved it and I really recommend it!!!!!

• Visited December 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious Chocolate!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I went to another chocolate place before and their chocolates didn't seem as interesting. La Case del Chocolate have very tasty creations and all the ones I tried were exquisite. Their hot chocolate was also great. I ordered a crepe with strawberries and the portion was 3 times bigger than what you'd get in other cities, it was quite fresh too.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montreal, Canada
“Best coffee and chocolate in Playa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stumbled upon this cool little cafe and were really pleasantly surprised. The coffee is great, the service is really friendly and (the owner is a Belgian patisiere) the chocolate and desserts are amazing. A really great find.

• Visited December 2012
Indiana, USA
“Wonderful dessert and so friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

My family found this cafe on the way back from 5th Ave. We are so glad we stopped here for dessert, that we have been twice already in three days. My son insists that I write a review tonight saying we'll be back yet again before we leave, because if it is on the internet it will come true.

We have had (over our two visits): banana milkshake, chocolate milkshake, crepe w/ chocolate and ice cream, waffles w/ chocolate and ice cream, "casa del chocolate" crepe, and banana-chocolate mousse. All were great!! We are divided on a favorite - but I would recommend the crepes. Their cafe americano is quite good too.

Our waiter was very friendly and made us feel very welcome.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Malvern, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic desserts & chocolates & friendliest staff in Playa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband & I have been coming here for the last 2 years for dessert & coffee almost every night during our 6 week stay. The desserts & chocolates are gorgeous & delicious. Jerome & his staff are so genuine & friendly & always make us feel so welcome. On our friend's birthday they even sang to her!
Don't miss out on stopping here. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013