“Wow!” 5 of 5 stars

+52 984 155 1247
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Magic Hands Massage. Our services: Massage (sport, relaxing, reflexology, deep tissue, therapeutic) Manicure, spapedicure, spafacial, waxing. Ask for our promotions! Your satisfaction is our best advertising.
East Lansing, Michigan
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend them....all of the positive reviews posted are accurate..I had the best massage I ever had...just WOW

Visited March 2014

Savage, Minnesota
“4 massages in one week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am happy to report that my week in playa included 4 massages at Magic Hands Massage. My husband had 3. Each and every experience was excellent, professional, clean, well trained therapists. We especially enjoyed Dulce and Neo. There is a 2 for $50 US special that was a good value for the quality of the care we received. With this value we were able to leave generous well deserved tips! You can get less expensive massages but we took the recommendation of the owner of the home we rented without regret. They have two locations and we found the northern one (above Natural restaurant) to be quieter and more esthetically pleasing. both locations require climbing steps….just an fyi

Visited February 2014
Ireland
4 attraction reviews
“Great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I really enjoyed this. A man named Noe (sp?) did mine and did a great job. He worked for a while on knots in my back and shoulders. The place itself is small but was clean and comfortable. I'd go back.

Visited February 2014
San Rafael, California
15 attraction reviews
“Hit or miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

We have, and I am a bit embarrassed to admit this had more massages in our two visits to Playa then I can count at least 20. We have been to Magic hands twice. The massage was very good the first time. The second was not good, my husband was given a very young masseuse who was untrained and had no idea what she was doing. The style of "relaxing massage" as its called there varies from place to place.Each place has there own style. This one uses a lot of oil, so go there after dinner or make sure you can freshen up at your hotel room.This place can be good depending on who you get. I did enjoy the type of massage they gave. It was therapeutic & rejuvenating. I am a massage snob & always want more.

Visited January 2014
sel_go86, Gerente at Magic Hands Massage, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Hello:
First of all Thank you very much for visit us at Magic Hands. We are very interested in all your comments that is a really important point to know exactly if our service is satisfactory for all our custumers.
All the therapist are certified and experience. that is why I please ask to you the name of the massage therapist or the time and date.
We apology for not a good experience and if you are so kind to help us with that information to keep trying to have the best massage therapist to be able to give the best service for all of you.

Managment
chicago
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

As others have said, it's $50 for 2 hours! We went to the Magic Hands closer to the church this time and it is much quieter than the one next to 100% Natural. It has a restroom and shower too if you need it. The place is rustic and very clean. My husband and I both enjoyed our massages. If you are looking for a no frills, quality massage, you will enjoy this. If you are looking for a "spa" experience, stick to the more pricey resort spas. We did both and loved both for different reasons.

Visited January 2014