I just got back from a 5 night long vacation here at Paradisus Playa Del Carmen, La Esmeralda. I went with my family which consists of 6 people: two 46 year olds, two 20 year olds, a 17 year old, and an 11 year old. We all had a wonderful time.
The resort is beautiful beyond belief. It is enormous and the architecture is amazing. The rooms are very nice and the staff keeps them pristine. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on and the waterfall shower was superb. The pools are great and kept very clean. They pool areas are lined with lounge chairs and these extremely comfortable huts, which make a great place to take a cat nap. The beach is also beautiful. There are many lounge chairs to relax on and the water is warm and perfectly blue.
The restaurants are also unbelievable. I suggest you try every restaurant you can because you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend the Mediterranean restaurant Vento and the rodizio place The Market. The buffet was also delicious, which surprised me. All in all, the food here is better than most All-Inclusive resorts. The bars were also great and the drinks were usually delicious, although some of the bartenders lacked knowledge.
To be honest, it is hard to put in words how amazing this resort and vacation was. I assure you that you will have a great time. One last suggestion is that you book a trip to XPLOR through the hotel. It was a day trip to a park where you can go zip lining and cave swimming, it was a lot of fun.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Hotel
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a stunning little bay, Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Esmeralda is the superior luxury family-friendly resort in the Riviera Maya, combining a prestigious Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, including Family Concierge, the ultimate in spa treatments, a relaxed ambiance, and flexible meeting spaces with state-of-the-art equipment. This elegant resort has a Mayan ecological feeling, and an oceanfront location surrounded by a lush tropical mangrove preserve and with views of Cozumel Island. Take your senses on a culinary tour through eleven remarkable restaurants serving delicious cuisine from all around the world and ten bars serving unlimited international Premium brand drinks. Enjoy life-enriching experiences such as tango dance classes, sushi-making, and sensorial experiences. This luxury family-friendly All-Inclusive resort is located about 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport and just steps from extraordinary beaches and attractions such as Playa del Carmen’s 5th Avenue, Xcaret, Akumal, Xel-Ha, and near world-famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Chichén Itzá and Cobá. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Sol Melia Hotels and Resorts US, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.