“Nice Way to Relax and be Pampered” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #108 of 252 activities in Playa del Carmen
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: In By the Way Spa you can find the best trained therapist for your massaje, Germain de Capuccini products for your facial, OPI nail polish for Manis and Pedis, waxing, haircuts, treatments and color. Make up and Hair dressing for weddings and for any Special occasion. Nice ambiance, airconditioning, wifi.
Hollywood, Florida
9 attraction reviews
“Nice Way to Relax and be Pampered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We went here on the advice trip advisors reviews and was not dissapointed. We walked in and made an appointment for the next day. If you want a specific time and day I would recommend making an appointment through their website ahead of time.

My wife had her eyebrows done and then we both had great mani/pedis. If you want to take some time out to relax and be pampered at the same time this is the place.

Gretel, the manger, is FANTASTIC, to say the least. She was so friendly and accommodating. She even took time to write down some great restuarants and beach clubs to go to on our vacation. We went everywhere she recommended and she did not steer us wrong. Thanks again to Gretel we really enjoyed starting our vacation off with a bang with you.

Visited October 2012

Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Best Spa Pedi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I've never been one to pamper myself... I think I could count the number of times I've ever gotten a pedicure. But, By the Way Spa is changing that! Their Spa Pedi is DIVINE for worked, tired feet. The best way to get around Playa del Carmen is walking, so you're on your feet a lot. Plus, all that sand volleyball. ;) I go to By the Way Spa to give my feet a little R&R after all the action. The Spa pedi includes this amazing tingly mint scrub and soak. Not to mention a great little foot massage as an added perk!

Currently the spa has a special for a Spa Mani and Pedi for 450 pesos! That's about $40 USD for both. And we're talking SPA mani pedi... not to be confused with a normal, ho hum, boring mani pedi...

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

By the way spa was one of the best massages I've gotten. Gretchen did an amazing job and the rest of the staff was very friendly. Its location is good because one can go shopping closeby.

Dublin, Ireland
“Great massage!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

My husband had a massage here and he was very happy, clean and professional. Recommended

Visited June 2012
Utrecht, The Netherlands
32 attraction reviews
“good treatments”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

my wife had both a massage and a facial and was very satisfied.

Visited May 2012