My spouse, sister and her husband stayed 5 nights in early February. We found the Hotel to be exactly what we had researched on the Internet. The grounds were beautiful and the food was excellent, as well as reasonably priced. The rooms were very spacious and the towels were large and thick. The staff was courteous and accommodating. One of the rooms required brighter lighting next to the bed (for reading), and the staff immediately resolved our problem. Our only complaint was that many of the sundeck lounges were broken to the point where you could lie down but could not sit up on them because the notches were broken. We brought this to their attention and they immediately removed them; however, we were never provided with replacements. WI-FI is available throughout the grounds if you bring your own laptop. One computer is povided but was in use most of the time. The Hotel has 3 levels with outside access and no elevators. If you have any problems with steps, you'll want to request a room on the ground floor. We were within minutes of walking distance to 5th Avenue shopping, restaurants and nightlife. We did not utilize the gym or the beach, but we walked the short distance to the beach just to check it out. We were extremely happy with our stay here and would highly recommend the Aventura Mexicana. We will definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Playa's only Trip Advisor #20 hotel & dinner restaurant! We're located 2 blocks from Playa Del Carmen's famous white, sandy beaches and just 1/2 block from Playa's popular 5th Avenue; full of shops & restaurants. We're a cozy boutique hotel with a lush, tropical courtyard and waterfall, 2 swimming pools, 3 sun decks and chaise lounges for sunbathing, relaxing, or canoodling. All guestrooms include inroom wi/fi, air conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen TVs, phones and private bathrooms. We also offer rooms with balconies or verandas. Our amenities include Continental breakfast, free inroom wi/fi, free on-site parking and free beach club access. We also offer yoga class and discounted day passes to the world class gym across the street. The Mayan Bistro restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, dinner & room service. The Mayan Bistro also offers THE VIP, our all inclusive option with fresh, made to order gourmet food and premium beer, wine and cocktails. THE VIP is only available through out website. Indulge in a variety of spa services perfectly at the Beauty Korper Spa located on the hotel grounds. We can coordinate your transportation, arrange tours and ensure you have a wonderful vacation in Playa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aventura Mexicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Mexicana Hotel
- Aventura Mexicana Playa Del Carmen
- Aventura Mexicana Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico