“Small and cosy with excellent food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #119 of 788 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican, Argentinean
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Helsinki, Finland
“Small and cosy with excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We tried to fajitas and tacos arrancheros and they were really good, better than most that are served on the 5th avenue. Cheap prices and nicely a little off from the beaten path so there wasn't a massive crowd.

Took a little effort to find as it was really small and next to some other restaurants but worth the effort.

Visited December 2012

Playa del Carmen, Mexico
“Very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Great Argentinan food . I really recommend this place. go and enjoy ! The place is really cheap !...

Visited December 2012
Long Sault, Canada
“Great arachera and empenadas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We love this small place with few tables, the empanadas and the arachera steak was the best we had in all Mexico, and we have been a few places, I can tell you. Also the chimichuri sauce, specially if not freshly made (they make a big batch and let it sit in the fridge for a while) is fantastic. Friendly serviced by a young Argintina girl, it was perfect.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“pleasantly surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

walking along trying to find a nice place to eat and finally saw this one. I remember scrolling through TA and had a quick peek had it. we stop and ordered very nice well seasoned chicken fajitas and I had a burger which I don't order very often i prefer homemade , I am not big on fast food . this one was really good again very good choices in seasoning their meat . Now I am a little more curious about it. We will go back to try some more. so far it was a very good experience.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aptos, California
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I loved everything about this place. I was looking for a "not so touristy" place...but easy walking distance from my hotel. This place is a great find. I had the chicken fajitas and they were excellent ...as was everything. the waitress spoke a little english and i spoke a little spanish...we worked it out. really outstanding food and a beautiful and huge tree to sit under and people watch while enjoying. mucho gusto!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere