My wife and I stayed at rpm 10/28 thru 11/5 ,and w
e are seasoned travelers to MX , having stayed at the following resorts previously ( excellence rc, iberostar maya twice ,Valentine imperial , occidental grand excaret , royal solaris ). I think rpm is as good as any that I have stayed at.. The food ,staff are very good . The following people made our stay special ,Ernesta ,Andrea ,Daniel ,Jesus ,and the crew at the steakhouse,were we ate 5 of the seven nights we were there ,Manuel at the entrance , the senorita that tended bar in the main bar who has been there for a long time but I can't remember her name, the only gripe that we had was bathrooms are to far from the beach ,and do something about those black tiles by the stairs to the beach ,hot ,hot .. Overall a very good resort...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located on the Yucatan peninsula, 3 km / 1.9 Miles from Playa del Carmen * Within the Playacar resort, along with the Riu Palace Riviera Maya, Riu Yucatan, Riu Playacar and the ClubHotel Riu Tequila hotels * 2-storey building * Surrounded by 20,000 m2 / 24,000 sq. Yards of lush gardens * Located on the beach * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 200 m / 650 feet from Mexican Street * 55 km / 34 miles from Cancun Int???L. Airport * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Mexico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Mexico Hotel
- Riu Palace Mexico Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Palace Playa Del Carmen
- Riu Palace Mayan Riviera
- Riu Playa Del Carmen
- Mexico Palace Riu
- Riu Mexico
- Rui Palace Mexico
- Hotel Riu Palace Mexico Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen