My wife and I just returned from our 8th visit to the Reef and it just gets better each time. The staff is simply amazing right to the top. The new manager since our last visit is Vita, this guy will do anything to make your holiday perfect with the help of the guest services coordinator Roberta. The resort is updating and upgrading the rooms and are doing a great job at it. The only negative is the decision to paint all the buildings white instead of the traditional colours it used to be that gave the resort it's character. To anyone at the resort that reads this, we will be back in October to see you all once again. I would and do recommend this resort to anyone asking and looking to go there.
Best regards and a big thank you to everyone at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This boutique style all-inclusive resort is located on a beautiful white sandy beach just steps away from the famous 5th avenue in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico. The hotel offers all food and domestic drinks, 1 buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants, Italian & Gourmet($), snack bar, ice cream parlor, various bars including a swim up bar, 2 pools, kids club, daily activities & nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your The Reef Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reef Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Reef Club Playacar
- Reef Playacar Mexico
- Reef Playacar Playa Del Carmen
- The Reef Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico