We just returned home from a week at the Reef Playacar, where we had an excellent time. We travelled with another couple who enjoyed the Reef as much as we did. It is a beautiful, smaller resort, which makes it easy to get around, and is situated on a gorgeous beach. It is a short walk to Playa Del Carmen and 5th avenue. We especially enjoyed the jungle like atmosphere, and feeding bananas to Charlie the monkey.
The staff at the Reef are very accomodating and helped make our stay memorable. We especially enjoyed Felix at the beach bar, Marco, Humberto at the pool bar, Orlando upstairs and of course Armando in the lobby. They are great staff who have a wonderful sense of humor, work hard, and are always very professional. Thank you for the memories, hope we get a chance to come back and see you soon!!
- Also Known As:
- Reef Playacar Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- The Reef Playacar
- Reef Club Playacar
- Reef Playacar Mexico
- Reef Playacar Playa Del Carmen
- Reef Playacar Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This boutique style all-inclusive resort is located on a beautiful white sandy beach just steps away from the famous 5th avenue in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico. The hotel offers all food, domestic drinks and a variety of international drinks included, 1 buffet restaurant, 2 a la carte restaurants, Italian & Gourmet($), snack bar, ice cream parlor, various bars including a swim up bar, 2 pools, kids club, daily activities & nightly entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Reef Playacar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.