This is my 3rd review of this resort only because there has not been any other resort that i loved so much. My husband and I decided to make this our second home. Every resort has its flaws, no matter where you go, so dont let the negative people keep you away from this wonderful resort.
My husband and i traveled this time without the kids from january 30th until February 4th. Friday night we up graded to presidental suite with romantic dinner on balcony. Must say for the little price it was totaly worth it. I want to thank everyone that made this night wonderful for us. The jungle planted in middle of the resort and beautiful beach, wonderful employees make this resort stand out from the rest. You will not go wrong with the Tucan and we will definetly returning and hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., VISIT US, INC. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico