First off ive been to this resort a good 10 times! I have never ever had a bad time at this resort, it's heaven! Fantastic beaches, great staff and great entertainment! Awesome location, great for partying. Close to playa del Carmen for shopping/eating/partying. The pools nice and always lots of room. The food is yummy everywhere, all the a la carte restaurants are good. The staff is extremely helpful! The night shows are always really fun. The starfriends have become like family to my family. great people!!! The beach is like paradise, depending what time of year you go, the ocean will have bigger waves at different times. It's warm!! You can walk up and down the beach for miles. The resort isn't that large that it's hard to get around, it's easy and like a jungle, but there are ppl around to drive you if you need it.
I will always return to this resort.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Tucan
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, MexVax, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.