Had a great holiday with my husband and 4.5 year old grandson. Hotel rooms and grounds kept very clean. Jungle is amazing, seeing the iguanas, toucans, peacocks etc is so great for kids, my grandson had a blast! We stayed in block 12, it was close to the beach, and the room was on the second floor facing the jungle. Perfect location! Try to get into blocks 11-13 upper floors if you want to see monkeys - they visited us every morning!
Good choice of food. Staff is very friendly, always ready to help, always smile. Lovely clean beach,
I would come here again and again!
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Tucan
- Iberostar Playa Del Carmen
- Iberostar Tucan Mexico
- Iberostar Tucan Playa Del Carmen
- Playa Del Carmen Iberostar
- Iberostar Tucan Quetzal
- Iberostar Tucan Playacar
- Iberostar Tucan Hotel Riviera Maya/Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privileged situation directly on the beach of Playacar, around 3 km from the town of Playa del Carmen. Specially recommended for honeymooners. Varied, colourful entertainment programme. Large pool area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Stentorian NV, Venere, Olotels, VISIT US, INC. , HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Iberostar Tucan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.