“Best find in Playa” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Venezuelan
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The flavors of the Venezuelan family in Playa del Carmen, come and enjoy the Venezuelan food dishes, with vegetarian and gluten free options.
Wilmington, Delaware
“Best find in Playa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband suggested this restaurant after reading a number of reviews... I was skeptical because many of the top rated restaurants have let me down . This was not the case here. The food was delicious, the service was friendly and genuine. Did I mention that it is family owned and you can watch them cook your food in the kitchen. The location is not ideal, but this restaurant is an absolute must if you are in Playa.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
“10 out of 10! Amazing flavor in each bite! Our favorite Resto!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have been traveling the Mayan Riviera for the past 5 years and have tried many Restaurants. We stay in this area for 3 - 4 months at a time yearly so we are well educated on the area and flavors.
Hands down....this has become our new favorite restaurant.

Not only for the food but the SERVICE is exceptional too. Jose the owner is just a doll and gives you such friendly , wonderful, personal service with a HUGE smile! That alone sets the Kaxapa Factory aside from all the other restaurants.

Back to the food...In one word ...AMAZING! My mouth is watering just thinking about it right now. I ordered the Patagon Pepiado (chicken) and my spouse ordered the Kaxapa-Cachapa Catira (Chicken). They were both soooo good my spouse wanted to try 1 more item. So he ordered the Cachapa Pabelleon ( beef). Please understand my spouse NEVER orders extra food but it was sooo tasty he had to try more. The prices are very reasonable and the taste is undeniably different form anything in the area. Jose is a very smart man for opening this place. Soon he will be a very rich man if he Keeps up the great service and amazing food.

Would we go again....You bet!! And we will take our friends!

Toronto, Canada
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Here's another example of an outstanding restaurant that one would not venture into without knowing about it. Again...thank you Trip Advisor Reviewers for turning me onto. This place! I had the Kaxapa (corn crepe) stuffed with shredded chicken and Manchego cheese. I ordered a Coke Light but Jose (owner) brought me 3 samples of their fresh juices which were so refreshing. I cancelled the Coke and went with the Lemon and sugar cane juice. I was in a rush but still loved the food and will go back to try more as it all looked incredible. The owners are great hosts who obviously care very much about their customers.

Lake Almanor, Ca
“Nice Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Agree with other reviews. We went for dinner last night. What a warm and friendly welcoming dining experience. Nothing fancy, but so yummy and comfortable. It was a refreshing change.
We will be back.

Aalsmeer, The Netherlands
“Delicious food, great service and not expensive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have eaten here 4 times in 2 weeks. We think one of the best restaurents in Playa. The owner and his daughter are very friendly. If you walk by you would not expect that they serve such great meals. You should definitely try it!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere