We went to Paradisus La Perla/Royal Service with our two adult children and their spouses. We are pretty particular. We have stayed at Secrets Maroma together as well. Didn't think any resort could top Secrets Maroma. We were wrong. This Hotel is OUTSTANDING. Our room was a suite, no joke. It was HUGE! Extremely clean, exellent service. Our butler was Fernando. Our beach waiter was Jose Mena. The hostess at La Palada knew our room number after one visit. Definitely pay for Royal Service if you want a more quiet atmosphere to relax. The live music (sax, trumpeter etc) was outstanding at 3:00 p.m. each day at the Royal Service pool. We were initially concerned about not seeing the ocean from the pool area, not a problem, the mangoes really protect the resort if it is to windy at the beach. The food was excellent though out the resort. I have to tell you the king size bed's are absolutely equal to the Ritz Carlton's beds. I slept like a baby, rooms are super quiet and sound proof. If i could change anything i wish the resort was non smoking. We are super sensitive to smoke even though smoking is only allowed outside. The buffet at Nocs was phenomenal! All six of us give this resort 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a spectacular tiny bay, the Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla is a hotel for adults only, and one of the most luxurious hotels in Riviera Maya. Combining a prestigious Caribbean setting with world-class facilities, including Royal Service, the ultimate in spa treatments, a relaxed ambience, and flexible meeting spaces with state-of-the-art equipment. This elegant resort has a Mayan ecological feeling, and an oceanfront location surrounded by a lush tropical mangrove preserve and with views of Cozumel Island. Take your senses on a culinary tour through eleven remarkable restaurants serving delicious cuisine from all around the world and ten bars serving unlimited international Premium brand drinks. Enjoy life-enriching experiences such as tango dance classes, sushi-making, and sensorial experiences. This luxury All-Inclusive Adults Only Resort is located 45 minutes from Cancun International Airport very near the magnificent beaches and attractions such as the Playa del Carmen 5th Avenue, Xcaret, Akumal and Xel-Ha. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Melia, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla Riviera Maya, Mexico